First Aid and Medical Kits
Designed by registered paramedic and expedition medic Christy Shaffer (RYA Accredited First Aid Instruction, R99425 Christy L. Shaffer / College of Paramedics, MC Para PA36949, HCPC Registered) for use in austere and remote environments for the treatment of common and acute injuries and ailments.
- Treatment for: hypothermia, burns, bleeding, wounds, drowning, fractures and sprains, eye injuries, skin and wound infections, patient immobilising carry and transfer designed for confined and difficult spaces.
- Customised prescription and dispensing facilities available.
- High quality bag constructed from ballistic nylon with salt water corrosion resistant zips and fastenings.
- Clearly labelled and organised for rapid response in an emergency.
- Cutting edge medical technology developed for the ambulance service and military.
- Certified RYA First Aid training available with the purchase of each kit – enquire for details.
- Prices starting from £350 inc. VAT.
- Can be customised to conform with MCA Category B and C ship’s medical kits.
RYA Accredited First Aid Instruction, R99425 Christy L. Shaffer · College of Paramedics, MC Para PA36949, HCPC Registered