Terms and Conditions
To secure your booking and avoid disappointment please follow our first aid courses terms and conditions:
1. Booking a course
- 1.1 You can make a full payment with your online booking by cheque, BACS or PayPal (coming soon).
- 1.2 We can supply you a pro-forma invoice upon request.
- 1.3 You can complete a credit application form and subject to acceptance, we can set you up as an account holder offering you 30 days credit from the date of invoice as long as the booking is supported with an official Purchase Order.
- 1.4 Payment for on-site courses must be received in full, before course commencement, unless you have been set up as an account holder and an official Purchase Order has been received from your organisation.
- 1.5 If you have (or your organisation has) a credit account with Shaffer Offshore Solutions, you must send an official Purchase Order, or Purchase Order reference number with your completed Booking Form, or;
- 1.6 You may pay as detailed in 1.1 above.
2. Provisional bookings
- 2.1 To register your interest in a course, a provisional booking may be taken, but this will not constitute an order or a purchase until either 1.1, 1.3 or 1.5 has been actioned.
3. Late bookings
- 3.1 Late bookings, i.e. within 15 days of course commencement, must be accompanied by full payment.
4. Course cancellation or transfer
- 4.1 In the event of you cancelling with more than 10 working days notice before the course commencement date, then you will be liable to a charge of 50% of the agreed rate.
- 4.2 In the event of you cancelling with less than 10 working days notice before the course commencement date, then you will be liable to a full charge of the agreed rate.
- 4.3 In the event of you rearranging the course dates, you will be liable to a £50.00 administration charge.
- 4.4 In the unlikely event of Shaffer Offshore Solutions cancelling the course that you have paid for, you will be entitled to a full refund.
5. Course fees
- 5.1 Shaffer Offshore Solutions reserves the right to change course fees, terms and conditions at any time.